Sonic MEGGamix IV Sonic MEGGamix IV

It's about fucking time

Seriously it's about fucking time you posted this I've been waiting for ages

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

well EXCUSE ME FOR MAKIN YOU WAIT SO DAMN LONG!!!! lol jk jk

but seriously though...thanks for being so patient ^_^v

Vectormix Vectormix

very good for your first time

I would love to see you do this again, and see how much you can improve it. But keep the feel of it overall. I like it.

Megaman 3 Remix &amp;lt;(dj Xemex)&amp;gt; Megaman 3 Remix <(dj Xemex)>

Fantastic remix

I love all the effort to turn this into a nice long, well done remix. Well well put together, every thing feels like it belongs.

Parallel Unity (Full Mix) Parallel Unity (Full Mix)

Fantastic mix

If there is anything I love more than sonic music it would be this exact type of heightened progressive trance, that builds and explodes.

It's my absolute fav, this is very close to one particular song I have been looking for, for years but never have fund, you have done something wonderful here, I would love to see more.

Red Level Red Level

I can't understand it

Why were people rating low? I bet it is because they are scared a good artist may actually pop up. I am loving the crap outta this song. Keep up the awesome work, maybe I'll get good with FL studios some day.

Casino night VS. TECHNO Casino night VS. TECHNO

Meh

This is the 2 player cacino night zone, I think the one slash two player not the verses would sound so much better. Good try though.

Pianosketcher responds:

well damn, sorry I didnt do what you wanted.

8-Bit Mirror Machine 8-Bit Mirror Machine

Odd but very cerative

I've never heard anything quite like this, but the drums need to be in 8-bit not real drums it kinda ruins the whole effect. That kinda killed yer score from me sorry :(

Godzidra-Galaxy Man Remix Godzidra-Galaxy Man Remix

As good as it comes

You've caught the heart of the song, heated it up, dressed it up and made it epic. Good for you :G! *nomnomnom*

Sonic 3 2A03: Special Stage Sonic 3 2A03: Special Stage

Simply fantstic.

I love this it's exactly as if sonic got downgraded to 8-bit from 16-bit very well done my friend.

All Hail Robotnik..... All Hail Robotnik.....

Took me a little while

I could not figure out what this was from, untill about halfway though when the signature tunes fron sonic 2's final boss popped up, VERY well done my friend you've earned your 10/10 and 5/5