Zelda: Day and Night Zelda: Day and Night

That really could have been longer...

very well animated, the sound quality was fine. I liked the animation style as well! I was severely disappointed by the length and where it cut out.

The Nature Song The Nature Song

Catchy

Very well done, everything flowed quite well.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Awesome

This wouldn't be half as good as it was if it wasn't for the dancing sugar cubes, and doughnuts. Well the happy Japanese food in general put a smile on my face. This really looked like something a Japanese person would make. Or atleast made in japan.

The Devil of New Haven The Devil of New Haven

Loved the ending

I loved the animation style for only being 16 you really are good at this. Awesome work.

Marsume responds:

Im glad you enjoyed it haha.

Thanks man :)

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Tha was fantastic

I thought it was going to be something dumb but uit turned out to be something rather amazing heh.

great animation skills as well

Ice Cream Truck Gestapo Ice Cream Truck Gestapo

Nice work man

Great flash I loved how it ended :D keep em coming.

Kevin responds:

yaaaaaaaay

Cat Face 8 Cat Face 8

Cat face.

That was intresting i've never seen 'cat face' before but that was amuseing to a dagree where I could not look away but I was not laughing either.

SimpleVSComplicated Sneak SimpleVSComplicated Sneak

Good stuff

Sad that I can't wait to see a more finished version of this flash. this looks like it will turn out to be really good. This is a concept I've never seen and you did really well with the Shoops.

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thanx! People don't learn. They gotta make the Lazers THICK AS HELL. Most people do it thin making it look crappy.

Owls Owls

Rawr

?Yes tihs is rather funny.. I can't help but enjoy this. king of the beavers

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

As epic as it comes

Thisi s imply orgasmic on every level all the chararters are as they should be and preatty damn close to how it should be.

Song was perfect as well go you :D